Monday, May 23, 2005

Wireless Internet and Great Weather

I am sitting in my backyard in the shade with my laptop. Got a big glass of lemonade with a crap-load of ice in it. The chihuahua's are chilling in the grass. My kids are making treasure maps and "exploring" the backyard. It's a beautiful day and I think I'll play some online poker out here. Wireless internet is fantastic. The Contender is on tonight. Gonna barbecue some ribs, Korean style. Summer Sundays kick ass.
My best friend had his wedding reception yesterday. I made two pans of baked ziti for it. I started the gravy on Friday night, it turned out spectacular. What a great weekend.
My wife just joined us out here. I hope she doesn't want to go anywhere today, this backyard is just too comfortable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home