Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Wireless in Seoul

I'm at Incheon Airport talking with the wife on my webcam. My laptop battery is shot and won't hold a bit of juice, but I've got a plug here and a mediocre wireless connection. Life is good.

I stayed up until my bus left at 3:30AM this morning and got a couple of hours of sleep. It was snowing like crazy when we left. It snowed all the way up here, but its stopped now. Glad to be the hell out of Kunsan!

I got a confirmation E-mail from the company I ordered my new laptop battery from. Should be delivered to the house on the 13th. If it's a good battery, I might consider getting a 2nd one. The price was low.

Well, I'm gonna grab some food before we board.

Bye Bye Korea!

2 Comments:

At Sat Feb 11, 03:09:00 AM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

all right your out dont let them drag you back to that shit hole.its me Baxter im out

 
At Sat Feb 11, 04:14:00 PM GMT+9, Blogger Tokyo Slim said...

What up, yo? You gotta be in Italia by now, yeah? You better hit up them Olympics, take yer sister if she's still gonna visit you! Later dude, email me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home