Monday, July 11, 2005

Packin' it up

Two more days till the movers come. I've got my Pro-Gear set aside in my tidy, organized garage. I boxed up my PS2 and the cheap-o home theater system that was set up down in My Lair (aka the basement that no one likes to hang out in cuz its all cold and spidery). I bought it on the Barksdale Project, it's cheap, light and sounds pretty good for the price. Yuck, my dog Kona just threw up. Uggh. Now she's working up another pile. Man that's nasty. Ok, back to my drivel. I wrapped all the wires and twist-tied them like new. Everything's back in the original styrofoam and box, ready to be taken by the movers.

I'm starting to get my stuff into little caches around the house. My Pro-Gear, bicycle and golf clubs are out in the garage. My computer stuff, audio/video, cordless phone, dustbuster, linen, cooking stuff, pool cues, and poker chips are in the Lair. This should be a smooth move.

Meanwhile, the kids room has been staying clean. I had them out in the driveway washing their storage tower the other day. I'm two sewing machines away from getting that sweatshop I've always wanted. Muuaaaahaaahaaaa.

That's probably all you can handle for now. It's a lot of crap to sit through. I leave you with a picture of me and Kona (aka pukey) in her Albanian Refugee get-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home