Thursday, July 14, 2005

My Life, All Boxed Up

So the mover came and left yesterday. Yeah, they sent me 1 guy to pack up my stuff. One guy to put a year's worth of "life" on a truck. I was thinking "I'm glad they sent my 1 mover so early in the morning, because he's gonna need all freakin' day."

He was done by noon. It seems my "life" fits in four boxes.


Here he is wrapping up mah TV. See that box in back with the roll of tape on it? Yeah, that's got a mountain bike, a set of golf clubs, a Nike Golf Bag, the pull cart for the clubs and two back packs. The Colombians could use a guy like this to streamline their "Muling Ops."

The fact that almost all my essentials fit into these four boxes has shed new light on my basement cleaning.

So here's my stuff...

and the truck it rode out on!


2 Comments:

At Thu Jul 14, 01:19:00 AM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should ask Matay how many boxes he took...He also took Ms. Lilly's mtn. bike, a Gary Fisher to be exact from San Jose (cost a fortune and has a gel seat) He stated that he would need that.

Hope that you two have fun on the other side of the pond, put some balls in some holes for me,all I ever do is injure water fowl.

 
At Thu Jul 14, 02:19:00 AM GMT+9, Blogger Tokyo Slim said...

I don't know about water fowl, but I'll probably be choking my chicken quite a bit
.
Thought I'd beat someone to that material.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home