Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Project Update

Slim's Basement Job
Current Day: 1
Days Left in Project: 2
Trips to Dumpster: 0
Percent Completed: 1%
Time Wasted: 11 hours, 47 minutes


I had some other stuff that came up. Had to take Kid-1 to the library; can't stifle education, you know.
Then I had to pick-up a prescription refill; gotta have drugs, you know.
Then I decided to change this blog's appearance; gotta keep it fresh, you know.

I decided to give myself 1% on completion because I made that sweet-ass project log!!
I've pretty much given up on today. Day 1 will be re-evaluated in the Hotwash.

If only Dom were here to help
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 Comments:

At Thu Jun 16, 08:23:00 AM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Matay should research his comments prior to posting. Ms. Lilly looked into the matter, and frankly Tokyo- you have a good choice of men there.

 
At Thu Jun 16, 12:11:00 PM GMT+9, Blogger Tokyo Slim said...

I always thought Dom DeLuise was funny, and anyone who knows what I look like should laugh when they see Raymond Burr for my profile photo.

And who could forget this:
From Late Night with David Letterman,
Top 10 Most Frequently Returned Christmas Gifts - Originally Aired December 26, 1990

10. The Sunbeam Six-Slice Shower Toaster.
9. Raymond Burr's "Sweatin' to the Oldies" videocassette.
8. New York Jets playoff tickets.
7. The Devout Muslim Nation Joke Book.
6. The Black & Decker Forehead Sander.
5. Bag of Live Mice.
4. Super-Itchy Slipper-Socks from Super-Itchy Technologies, Hartford,
Connecticut.
3. Dr. Kevorkian's Suicide Machine.
2. Cop Rock Junior Soprano Detective Kit.
1. "Lick Me" -- The Board Game.

I saw this episode when it first aired, and after all these years, I still remember most of them. I've even mentioned the Raymond Burr one a couple of times to Matay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home