Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Pepperoncini Incident


I don't know about the green machine, but I drew a winner with the Mesquite Chicken with Bacon sandwich from Quizno's!

Ahhh, so tasty! Matay, it wasn't the same without you! I regaled the wife with the story of the Pepperoncini Incident. That's her hand there. I had a lunch date with that hottie, thanks for the free day-care, Montana Public Schools!

Photos By Tokyo Slim

So what's the Pepperoncini Incident? I'm glad you asked. I remember it like it was yesterday... Matay and I went to Quizno's for lunch. We both got our sandwiches, grabbed some pickles and pepperoncinis and began to chow down. When at Quizno's, you absolutely must partake in the pickles/pepperoncinies bar, or they'll beat the ever-lovin'-crap out of you, so I've heard.

Any-ways, mid-meal, Matay reaches down and with both hands, raises a pepperoncini the size of a toilet seat; the violin section begins to play frantically. He takes a bite and a gush of vinegar brine lets loose! Immediately, I am drenched by a tsunami of sour saltiness! You could hear it hit the floor behind me! I was branded for the rest of the day, no way to remove the smell of pepperoncini juice except to burn my clothes. We laughed about it the rest of the day, mainly because I just wouldn't let it go.

In response to the pickled smattering, I yelled out "Goddamn!" just as a really, really big fat chick walked in. I felt bad then, thinking maybe she thought I was commenting on her size.

If you are reading this, really really big fat chick, I'm sorry. FYI, you can now get a salad instead of chips for your combo meal, just $1.79.

2 Comments:

At Thu Feb 23, 01:40:00 AM GMT+9, Blogger Tokyo Slim said...

Attention all teachers: the free day-care thing was just a joke. Thank you for teaching my kids.

 
At Thu Feb 23, 04:09:00 AM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank Goodness that it was you inside of ms. lilly that suffered the demise with Matay!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home