Thursday, June 16, 2005

About Day 2

Slim's Basement Job
Current Day: 2
Days Left in Project: 1
Trips to Dumpster: 2
Percent Completed: 41%
Time Wasted: 18 hours, 16 minutes


Well, I was making some good progress. Then, on my last trip to the dumpster, I realized how tall my grass got. I didn't want to get written up for the lawn, so I mowed it, then went inside to hang out with the wife for a bit. Got a phone call to report to work at 1545, in uniform, despite my leave status. Long story short, I decided to put the effort in this year, and it paid off. It's a definite milestone for me, and it comes at a great time. I should have that stripe sewn on maybe in November by my calculations. We'll see. I'm psyched.

The Big TL is back in Philly visiting his Mum. I left a message on his machine here, and he called me all the way from Philly to give Congrats. I missed his call (we ate at Melaque). It really meant alot, that message of his.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home