Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Truth Be Told, The First to Ham???

Ok, so I was not 100% honest in my last post when I said, "I'm still in the re-creation process and tweaking the look."
Actually, I was at a dead-stop, trying to figure out the CSS layout for the new look. I knew what I wanted it to look like, just not how to get it there; until today.
While waiting for the housing guy to deliver our new fridge(old one buckled over time) I finally figured out how to adjust the CSS code that came with a "Blogger Template" to make it slowly look like what I had in my head. Although I downloaded quite a few page builders to get what I had in my head down on screen, I did more today directly with CSS Code than with any page builder I could find.
So, Major Breakthrough, I salute you, pun intended. My new Blog will be here soon, and now I'm honestly "tweaking the look!"
Here's a small taste of the new Blog:

Photo By Tokyo Slim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home