Friday, June 24, 2005

Getting Ready

I've got 18 days before the movers come for my stuff. I made a practice list of what I'm going to have shipped, what I will carry in my luggage, and what I will mail to Korea. What a nerd.
I'm going to be on leave from 27 June till 22 July. It's gonna be sweet. That'll give me time to finish the basement fiasco and hang out with the fam. I have some out-proccessing appointments during my leave, but I've got 17.5 days use or lose leave, so I'm using it. The paperwork to take 18 days around appointments is a pain in the ass.
I shoot M-16 on Tuesday next week. I've changed my ribbon rack 3 times in the last year, so my prediction is I shoot expert this year. That way I can change my ribbon rack again before I get the two new ribbons from the short tour in Korea. Changing ribbon racks is fun, and a cool way to waste money. I'll post my scores after.

2 Comments:

At Sun Jun 26, 07:26:00 AM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, Ms. Lilly thinks that you are spending way tooo much time on the puter instead of doing productive shit, like the basement.

 
At Sun Jun 26, 08:34:00 AM GMT+9, Blogger Tokyo Slim said...

My excuse is that I'm formulating a plan of attack for the basement, while I sit around on my ass with my puter.

It's like that guy that singlehandedly built that rocket and flew to the moon, what was his name, Apollo Creed?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home