Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Making More Work

Ok, as I said in my last post, I put an entry on my Japanese Blog and now I realize how much studying I need to do to keep up that other Blog. Well, I've managed to add some pressure now.

I've been watching 2 other Japanese Blogs, and, like an idiot, I just had to put a comment on both of them. I never expected strangers to be so nice! On one Blog, the guy responded positively to say I could put a link to him here at Slim's. On the other Blog, I've gotten individual heartfelt responses from each member of his family! The father, the mother, the daughter; they've all been very nice, and they use the simple hiragana symbols that I and other illiterate foreigners need. So now I want to talk more with them, but I really need to study more. Right now it takes a very long time to whip up a message because I need :



Then, my wife checks it, cuts out most of what my feeble mind has piled together and I hit the books again. I don't know what I'm gonna do in Korea when she's not there to help me. I feel like such a fraud!

It's like the saying goes: It's better to keep your mouth closed and be thought of as an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Here's some pictures I took today, without my dream camera. I adjusted the flash, exposure compensation and white balance a little. I really want a better camera. Anyway, here they are:















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home