Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I'm Still Alive, and Dry...

I know it's been awhile, but I've been really busy with work which results in me being too tired to mess with this Blog after work. I have two excursions to get on this blog, upon which I took over 400 pictures, but I've been too lazy to get 'em on here. I'll get to it, but not tonight. Maybe tomorrow, or maybe the next day, or maybe I'll teach my butt-hole to chew bubblegum. Maybe is a loser word, so how about I just say I'll get to it when I get to it. Thanks to those who have checked back here for some updates, and my apologies for none being here for such a long time.

By the way, here's a shout out to all the idiots who tried to "ride out" Katrina. You rock, thanks for tying up CNN, you jerks. I have no idea what else is going on in the world because "This just in... the shit's still underwater" dominated the news. Here in Korea, you couldn't walk 10 feet without hearing "there's a huge hurricane coming towards New Orleans!" If I got the word to evacuate, the people of New Orleans got the word to evacuate. If people didn't leave, they got what they deserved.

That should generate some comments...

9 Comments:

At Thu Sep 29, 09:58:00 PM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude thats HOT

 
At Thu Sep 29, 10:53:00 PM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

About time you put up a post you lazy ass....How are things treating you over there?

 
At Thu Sep 29, 11:04:00 PM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms. Lilly agrees with you on the New Orleans situation. Well put.

 
At Mon Oct 03, 10:18:00 PM GMT+9, Blogger Tokyo Slim said...

J,
Yer killin me with that "that's HOT" stuff. Good to have you back here, you Mid-tour-takin'-punk.

 
At Mon Oct 03, 10:31:00 PM GMT+9, Blogger Tokyo Slim said...

HVAC Tay,
Glad to see you still check this stuff. Things are treating me like I farted in the smaller office, on purpose. I guess its like everywhere new; there's always improvements to be made when you get there, yet everyone who just left got medals. WTF, Over?!! Don't steal that, Tay, I'm not done using it.
Give MW a slap on the ass and tell him he's my #1 Bee-hoach. Then salute Shaggin' Volkswagon with S-Po's hand and yell out Farvegnugen in Columbian.

 
At Mon Oct 03, 10:42:00 PM GMT+9, Blogger Tokyo Slim said...

Wow, Miss Lilly,
I never expected you to take my side on this one! People call me a cold hearted bastard for my opinion, so I guess I'll extend their love to you also!
You Rock, Miss Lilly!!!

 
At Thu Oct 06, 01:02:00 AM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aahhh yes, another chapter in the epic saga on "How to be an A$$hole"!

Well done...
-schinbone-

 
At Thu Oct 06, 06:44:00 AM GMT+9, Blogger Tokyo Slim said...

Why thankyou, Schinbone(r)! You know me!

 
At Tue Oct 11, 07:36:00 AM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how it feels Tokyo Slim.I get tired all the time at school.
Oh well.

RIKA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home