Monday, August 15, 2005

Wireless Internet!!!

There's someone broadcasting wireless internet here in the dorm. I don't know who the patron saint could be, but hot damn, I'm connected. So I'll get what I can on here, and hopefully I don't lose my signal. The clown post will have to wait a few minutes.

Here's that picture from the plane to Helena, MT: That was next to my window.





















Here's my first meal in Korea, sorry to my wife, I know she likes Popeye's Chicken.














Here's the first bag of Kimchi I bought: It made my milk smell like Kimchi, and now my cereal tastes crappy.















Here's a picture of Yogi, the water plant dog: I buy her friendship with extra food from the chowhall.

2 Comments:

At Tue Aug 16, 05:43:00 AM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yogi looks so cute!Looks like Yogi is a good dog.Just like chihuahua 1.
Daughter 1

 
At Tue Aug 16, 05:46:00 AM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS, You know I like popeye's!(so unfair!)
Daughter 1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home