Saturday, June 25, 2005

about Slim's Family

I thought I'd make a post about some of my American family. I updated my profile and threw a line in about my Uncle Herbie. It got me thinking about him and some others of my family. Plus, with the new Herbie movie coming out, maybe Google will find my blog? Uncle Herbie couldn't drink milk and eat hot dogs, it made his eyes swell. Herbie was Peepahs brother-in-law. Who's Peepah? Read on, McDuff.

The crappy thing about my American family is the fact that my cousins were all older than me, by alot! My family was all so old!! Three of my cousins, Chick, Tony and Mike Venerra were the sons of my Uncle Prospero Venerra, my Peepah. Peepah was a tennis coach for years; he used to call me his little Pasta Fazul.

Chick became an actor and played the lead character, Joe Mondragon, in "The Milagro Beanfield War", directed by Robert Redford, did a spot on Different Strokes and a bunch of other shit.

Tony became a painter, not of houses, but of pictures. My friend’s dad, Jake, has a couple of his pieces I guess. I googled him, but I guess he only got those two paintings out to Jake and quit.

Mike had Polio; he limped and had a sweet ass car. His son liked to be called Moe instead of Mike Jr. He acted like a spoiled bitch, that kid.

Aren't you glad you bothered to read today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home