Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Excuses, excuses

Ok, so after 7 GB of pictures and a bunch of music, I decided it was time to buy an external hard drive. 300 GB oughta do it. Then I decided to format my laptop, wipe 'er clean and re-install all my programs; keeps it running fast and efficient, just like the Hutterites! Also, every time I re-install my internet security software, I fool it into another year of free updates, yeah, I'm that cheap... And so tonight I did some more to smooth stuff out. Things are now running very well.

So maybe tomorrow night I can put some more work into getting the new blog up and running. I know I probably could have done a little work on it instead of putting up this post, but then where's the fun in that?

So, just thought I'd check in and post a pic I took of the Geese and one of the kids.



Duck duck goose

Photo By Tokyo Slim

1 Comments:

At Fri Mar 10, 12:26:00 AM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better watch out for bird flu. BAX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home